January SACNAP meeting minutes
SACNAP January Meeting
January 18th , 2018
Meeting was called order by Toyha Harper at 6:05 p.m., with 12 members present and 1 student.
- Will be volunteering to serve hot dogs and hamburgers to the homeless. Plan on doing in the summer or spring TBA.
- Expense report for education symposium was reviewed. A detailed report can be requested for further review if so desired.
- Net income: 3,910 (gross) -$3,298.29 (expenses) =Profit $611.71
- Discussed additional fund raiser for scholarship fund to include a wine tasting.
- Treasures report by Jerry Smithwick $3,999.91
- We are looking for new board members for the 2018-2019 year. We need energetic people who are eager to help us grow our memberships and expand our roles in this community. We are looking for: president elect, treasurer and web master. We will be holding elections in May, so we are asking for candidate nominations be in by a April.
Meeting was motion to be adjourned at 6:10 p.m. by Pam Darby 2nd by Kathe Conner
Dr. Dirk Lucas presented on Nucala (mepolizumab) an add-on maintenance treatment of patient with severe as asthma ages 12 years + with eosinophilic phenotype.